The Swim Center at Laurel Oak in Sarasota, FL
A premier swimming facility in Sarasota, perfect for relaxing and having fun.
The facility features a six-lane, junior Olympic swimming Pool for lap work or social swimming. The Pool is heated so it’s open year-round.
- Members are welcome to host parties at the Pool with customized menus for special occasions.
- Social events are held in the Pool area where there is plenty of room for live entertainment.
- Dive-in Movies are a special treat for the kids during those hot summer nights.
- Weekly children’s camps are offered in the summer.
- The Laurel Oak Swordfish Swim Team includes swim instruction Monday through Thursday, June and July. Students are encouraged to join in the friendly competitions arranged by the Swim Instructor and a Swordfish celebration is enjoyed on the last day of the program.
Sarasota Swimming Programs
WITH COACH LIZ NOONAN
Swim instructor, Liz Noonan. is a WSI, CPR and first aid trained aquatics instructor who founded Sarasota Swimming Lessons in 2011 and has taught over 800 local children to swim prior to joining the staff at Laurel Oak Country Club.
Private & Group Swim Lessons
Member Rates: $320 Private | $160 Group
Guest Rates: $360 Private | $180 Group
Lesson pricing includes eight (8) 20-minute lessons, providing introductory swimming techniques.
Group classes have no more than three students per class.
Click here for more information
Laurel Oak JR Swordfish - For kids ages 5- 8 or 9 years old who are still learning the 4 swimming strokes (freestyle, breaststroke, backstroke, and butterfly). The entry requirement for this group is to be able to swim the entire length of our 25-yard pool unassisted and have the ability to follow instructions from the coaches on deck.
Laurel Oak Swordfish - For kids ages 9 & up who already know and can demonstrate the 4 swimming strokes with side breathing in freestyle and chin up with ears fully submerged in the backstroke. Some exceptions may be made for swimmers younger than age 9 in this group however they must have swum with the Swordfish previously and meet all entry requirements.
Other available programs
Private Lessons with Coach Luci
Saturday mornings starting March 13th - Private or Group Lessons
To book, please text Coach Luci at 941.330.7175.
Members $30 per 1/2 Hour | Guests $40 per 1/2 Hour
Coach Liz can be reached at:
Call: 941.377.6161, ext. 267
Just Keep Swimming!